Dream Parties Christopher If this is a dream, then I had a night mare internet, California
This company is up on Craigs list,I thought what they heck, they are cheap I will check them out. Well I found out why.First of all they have no business license, so they are under ground economy to the best of my knowledge.Second I found out the characters they do they are not licensed to do also. Then the guy Chris,wanted to fix my computor. I guess he does that also. He even offered to meet me somewhere to work on it like a fast food place. This should have given me a clue.His hard push, it reminded me of one of those guys that sells you a watch cheap on the street,inside the lining of his coat.Not the type of group to bring home to my family.
Kimberella Parties ripoff unprofessional illegal business practices regarding my daughter's 5th birthday party Rochester Michigan
*Consumer Comment: Illegal Business Practices??
*Consumer Comment: What Illegal business practices???
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: The previous owner of Kimberella Parties
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kimberella Parties New Owner
*Author of original report: Kimberella Parties
*Consumer Comment: To the other "Kim" who responded
*UPDATE Employee: She refunded the total deposit and did what she felt was best.
*Consumer Suggestion: Paypal Fees?
I was interested in giving my daughter a Princess party for her 5th birthday. I called Kimberella Parties in January, 2006 to receive information about her Princess Tea Parties. I paid a $200 deposit on January 9th, 2006 through Paypal. I had questions and concerns throughtout the planning process. The party was scheduled for April 29, 2006.
During the month of March, the information for the invitations was requested by the owner, Ms. Kimberly Williams. I forwarded her the addresses and requested that a return address was included on the envelope. The invitations were mailed without the return address as I requested and the envelopes were handwritten with what appeared to me to be a red pencil, I later learned that it was a pink watercolor. I was not happy, I informed Ms. Williams and she was offended. She thought the girls would like the pink, but the handwriting was not even neat. My daughter was not impressed or happy with the envelopes, the invitation was beautiful. All of this occurred on April 20, 2006.
I assumed that we were past this and ready to move on, however on April 28, 2006 when I received the invoice for the party. The invoice stated that I paid a deposit of $175 instead of $200. I e-mailed Ms. Williams and asked her about the invoice. She stated that I have too many questions about the contract and she was cancelling my daughter's party the day before the festivites. Her e-mail also stated that she is not used to anyone questioning her invoice and she did not feel that she was going to be able to make me happy. I feel that if I am paying someone almost $600 I have a right to ask questions and make complaints when I feel that something is not correct. Well, Ms. Williams did not agree.
I would not recommend her service to anyone. She is not professional when dealing with individuals that have concerns about where there money is going. I am not certain what type of clientale just pays an invoice that is incorrect without any explanation.
Dream parties Hello Kitty rip off Internet
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Improveyourimage.org is a scam, and they are trying to use extortion and invalid rip off reports to make money
This company has a false address,1111 dream face lane walnut creek. Then they say they are in Walnut creek ca,Livermore, and concord. Not a address to go along with this number. But 925 3397197 is a livermore phone address.They hide because they are doing trademark characters that they are not suspost to do. Do people understand that hiring companies that hide is a real risk! Who wants a bunch of strangers with their kids.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
You May Also Like
- "Two years ago I bought a dress that was beautiful and looked like the photo. A couple weeks ago I wanted to order the same dress in a different..."
- "I PURCHASED A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS OFF dhGATE OFF A COMPANY CALLED ELEGANTDRESSES (STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY). THEY SENT THE WRONG DRESS ORIGINALLY AND I MESSAGED THEME IMMEDIATELY. ..."
- "They messed up my measures and the dress doesnt even fit on me. It was the manifacture error and they not refunding me the money. The dress look like a..."
- "My scalp and skin was burned by this product. My skin is peeling and my hair is coming out...."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "I was highly insured with American Family Insurance for 31 years. A negligent roofer caused extensive damages. American Family told me nothing was wrong and told me to fluff wet..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."